What Is Personal Data and Data Processing?
The processing of Personal Data refers to any action performed on the data such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing the use of personal data, by completely or partially automated means or non-automated means provided that it is part of any data recording system.
Which Personal Data of Yours Are Processed?
Some personal information is processed by the Company within the scope of the Services provided on the Site. These data may include: Your identity information, your contact details, user/customer transaction information (information about your booking, your stay at the hotel and your visit, product or service purchases, and so on), your payment information, information of those who accommodate with you, your marketing and communication preferences, your IP address, pages viewed by you on our website; in case you visit our website via your mobile device, data and specifications describing your mobile device, as well as any other data that you explicitly select and approve to be disclosed to us or that we can obtain from third parties subject to your explicit consent.
In addition, cookies are used on the Site in order to improve the user experience, to ensure the efficient operation of the website, and to monitor statistical data. Some of the personal data mentioned above can be obtained using cookies, and users are deemed to have accepted the use of these cookies by using the Site. You can review our Richmond Nua Wellness Spa The Cookie Clarification Text to learn more about the function of cookies, the type of cookies used, the intended use, data transfers to third parties, and how to change your cookie preferences.
For What Purposes Are Your Personal Data Processed?
Your personal data are processed to provide you with the services that you require from Rıchmond Nua Wellness-Spa in the best way possible; to meet your requests and expectations about the products and services offered to you; to provide our customers the desired level of hospitality and personal experience; our business units to carry on necessary planning, evaluation and work for our customers to benefit from our products and services; to provide confirmations for correspondence, notification and bookings related to our hotel and accommodation services; to offer products and services tailored to people's tastes, usage habits and needs; to follow up and evaluate requests, suggestions and complaints; to manage guest satisfaction and implement planning, statistics and satisfaction evaluations in this context; to determine and implement commercial, legal and business strategies; to provide legal, technical and commercial/business security of the Company and for persons who have business relations with the Company; and to carry out business and commercial relations.
Your personal data may be further processed to provide better and more reliable products and to perform quality assessment and improvement services for maintaining sustainability, to allow third parties, in their capacity as service providers, to fulfill technical, logistic and other similar functions on behalf of us.
Moreover, your personal data may be used for advertising and marketing activities related to our products and services provided that you have given explicit consent, and to inform you about our promotions, campaigns, offers, bulletins, events and similar issues and other marketing communications.
We process your personal data that we collect in line with the purposes mentioned above, based on one or more of the following legal reasons:
- Your explicit consent,
- If the applicable laws and regulations of the Republic of Turkey dictates the processing necessary,
- In case it is mandatory to preserve the life or bodily integrity of you or someone else while you are physically incapacitated and therefore unable to give consent,
- In case it is required for the performance of the contract we have concluded with you or your company,
- When it is necessary to process your personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
- If you publicized your personal data,
- If it is required for the exercise or protection of our legal or contractual rights as a company,
- In case the processing of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests, without damaging your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- We protect all your personal data that we process in accordance with the deadlines set by the LPPD and other legislation, and in all cases, taking all necessary administrative and technical measures, as long as the above-mentioned legitimate reasons remain valid.
To Whom Are Your Personal Data Disclosed?
RICHMOND may disclose your Personal Data for any of the following reasons: (i) in accordance with legal requirements; (ii) to comply with the administrative and judicial proceedings and upon the requests of the administrative or judicial authorities; (iii) to execute the Terms of Service; (iv) to protect its activities; (v) to take reasonable measures or to limit the potential harm for the sake of protecting rights, confidentiality, security or property of RICHMOND, you or third parties.
All information shared by users on the Site can only be accessed and updated by the users themselves. It is not possible for any third party, except RICHMOND, to access and modify this information without your consent.
When you perform a transaction on the Site, you agree that your financial information is necessarily shared with third parties (banks, credit card companies, etc.) in order for your transaction to be carried out. The information to be shared includes all the necessary financial information, including credit card number, expiry date, and CVV2. This type of information is not processed or stored by RICHMOND. However, a summary of the related transaction may be processed by RICHMOND without any credit card and/or bank account details.
What Are Your Rights As A Data Subject?
- Following is a quick list of your rights regarding your data processed by the Company:
- To learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- To request further information if your personal data are processed,
- To learn the purposes of your data processing and whether your data are used for the intended purposes,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of any incomplete or inaccurate data,
- In case your personal data are corrected, deleted or destroyed, to request notification of such operations to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data if the reasons that require the processing of your personal data are no longer valid or your personal data are out of date,
- To object to any unfavorable consequence occurred as a result of the automatic analysis of your data,
- To request compensation for the damages arising out of the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You may view the Disclosure on the Protection of Personal Data for the application procedures related to your requests. You may send your requests regarding your rights mentioned above, by filling in The Application Form under the LPPD and posting it in written form or by registered electronic mail address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by e-mail address which you have previously given us and registered in our system.
Your requests will be responded to as soon as possible and free of charge, no later than 30 days after we receive it depending on the nature of the request.
We may accept any requests directed to the Company or deny the request with justification, and disclose our decision in written or electronic form to the applicant. If the request is accepted, as the Company, we are obliged to fulfill the request immediately. In the event that your request is rejected by the Company, you are not satisfied with the response given by the Company, or you are not responded to; you can file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Board within 30 days after the date of notification or if you are not responded to, within 30 days beginning from the end of the 30-day period.
In addition, if you do not want to receive any commercial electronic communications related to the Service provided by Richmond Nua Wellness-Spa, you may also exercise your right to unsubscribe by sending a notification to [email protected], free of charge.
How Long Is Your Personal Data Stored?
In addition, in the event of any disputes that may arise between the Data Subject and the Company, the Company shall be able to store the personal data during the period of limitation specified in accordance with the applicable legislation, limited for the purpose of the necessary legal defenses.
Providing Data Safety
RICHMOND is committed to taking all necessary measures and showing due diligence, to keep personal information strictly confidential, to consider it a confidentiality obligation and to protect the privacy, security and integrity of personal data in order to provide necessary and reasonable protections, not to cause any loss, misuse, unlawful use or alteration of such data, and to prevent all or any part of personal information from being disclosed publicly, or from unauthorized use or disclosure by a third party, provided that legal liabilities are reserved.
In the event that a link is made to other applications through the Site, the Company shall not be responsible for the privacy policies and contents of those applications.
You may send your questions, comments or complaints regarding the interpretation or implementation of this Policy to the contact addresses below.
Tursoy Otelcilik ve Turizm Yatırımları A.Ş. ("Company")
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Rüstempaşa Mah. Kumbaz Cad. No.8 54600 Sapanca / Sakarya Turkey
Last Updated on: 01.01.2021